I am a big fan of apple technology and after getting addicted to the macbook air, I bought an iPhone 4. After using it for a few days, I could see how it has become such an inseparable part of my life. So here are a few “not so obvious” reasons why I love my iPhone:
- iPhone is more about experience and less about technology that goes behind it
- iPhone is about small details. Here is an example – the recent call history has two tabs: recent and missed. It segregates the missed calls for the user so easily
- iPhone is about easy adaptability – I noticed how my 5 year old son use it like a pro in just a couple of days. Unbelievable!
- iPhone is about capturing life as it happens – With Iphone camera and voice recorder, it is so instant and easy to capture those precious moments
- iPhone is about low cognitive load – Using an iPhone resonates with our natural expressions and it does not require a lot of mental effort to use it
So now you know, why there is an “i” before the “Phone”. It’s ‘my’ phone – it’s “iPhone”.
What’s your experience with using an iPhone?